Students can enroll online to receive their student refunds directly deposited into their bank checking or savings account. Students will receive e-mail notification when their e-Refund has been processed and will know when their e-Refund will be deposited into their account.
How to Enroll**
- Go to WCJC Online Services to access your account.
- Log in using your WCJC Student ID and PIN.
- Click on Student Services and Financial Aid.
- Click on “Student Account Suite”.
- A new page displaying your WCJC Student ID will appear. Click again on “Student Account
Suite.” This will take you to the WCJC Student Account System. It is a secure site.
- Click on the "My Profile" tab on the far right of the main horizontal menu.
- Click on "Payment Profile". From there you will be directed to set up your bank account
- Click on the drop down menu and select "Electronic Check (Checking)" and click on
- On the "Bank Account Information" page enter all of the fields and make sure to check
the box next to "Refund Option". (Please note that only one bank account can be designated
to receive refunds).
- Once you have completed the form and reviewed the accuracy of the account information
provided, click on the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
- If you have already saved a payment profile and this is the account you want your refund to go to then all you need to do is check the "Refund Option" box.
NOTE: It may take up to five business days for your designated account to be verified and available for e-Refunds.
** e-Refunds can only be designated to an account in the student’s payment profile. This feature is not available to other authorized users.