- Project Approval: Prior to approval, the Director of Marketing and Communication assures that the requested
project represents educational programs and services offered by the College and that
this is the primary emphasis of the request. The project must also be evaluated for
relevance. Once Marketing and Communications approves a Marketing Services Request
for production, the production process begins.
- Information Compiled: Marketing and Communications staff requests and gathers necessary information, graphics,
and images to complete a draft of the requested project.
- Draft Created: A draft of the requested project is created.
- Approval Requested: The draft along with a production approval form is sent to the originator of the
request to proof the materials for accuracy. When necessary, multiple approval signatures
are secured for approval of content accuracy from various departments.
- Project Proceeds to Production: Following the completion of the approval process, the Director of Marketing and Communications serves as final authority on materials before they are produced.