- Submit a completed WCJC Admissions Application to the Registrar’s Office.
- Make an appointment to take the pre-entry Reading Placement Test, if you have not
already passed THEA or are THEA exempt.
- Contact the Fire Training Program Office to complete the Fire Academy registration
- Contact the Financial Aid Office for applications, if desired.
(1-800-561-9252 ext. 6345)
- Upon acceptance into the program, register for the academy classes at any of our three
campuses, using the red WCJC class Schedule sheet.
- Pay ALL tuition and fees as required by the college.
- Submit all required fire academy paperwork to the Fire Training Program Office.