WCJC faculty, staff, and registered students can borrow a circulating item from the library collection and return it to any campus library or Open Lab. Upon your request, library books and other materials will be sent to your location via the inter-campus daily courier service.
- A maximum of 8 titles can be requested at the same time.
To request an item:
- Go to the library website and click Library Catalog to search for an item.
- Click on the Item Request Icon to have the book sent to your campus.
- Enter your Student ID in the box, and sign in to request the item.
- Choose to hold the book for pick-up at the Wharton campus library or have it sent to another campus library.
- When the request has been sent, a confirmation message will display.